Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feeding Time!

I keep a bird feeder or two going year 'round! I read the other day that the feeders are for me :o - not for the birds ---- They will find food, as that is an instinctive thing for them. They are so precious to me and so much fun to watch that I can't imagine not having them around! Of course, I have been taking pictures of them - still trying to pin down Mr and Mrs Cardinal......they are pretty quick and I haven't had the patience yet to sit long enough I guess! BUT - one of these days!

I took some pics a few weeks ago of the chickadees. Here is one fellow with a seed clutched between his feet... and then just the shell! Hope it was good!
How amazing they are! One of God's little creatures!
They are "Blessings In Disguise" to me somedays!
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment