Friday, March 26, 2010

Winter Artwork...

I read somewhere the other day that "doodling" is art! So - here is some of my winter artwork!
I can't NOT do it! Hope that makes sense! I have always wanted to "draw" or "paint" - maybe someday I'll take a lesson or two! :)

Hope you enjoy what you see here! If you haven't tried it - give it a shot! You will feel totally relaxed in the process!

Here is a teardrop and the bottle that God collects them all in!

One of my favorite foods is pizza! I've never seen one quite like this however.

The shape of this one is taken from a plate I have that was my moms - I remember her using the plate when I was just a youngen.

Here is my library!
Yearning for Spring!
Some swirls!

The KISS!

An Onion!
Circles & Flowers...
Happy Spring!
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. I went to the computer today to find something to encourage me and increase my faith and the Lord lead me to you. These pictures are interesting as the patterns and style of your doodeling look like my many doodels..as the pictures abouve. Not sure what the Lord is up to but I am encouraged.

    ReplyDelete